Thai General Insurance Association is a center of cooperation and a representative of member companies to foster public confidence and trust and to develop a stability and sustainable growth of the business in parallel with the national economic and social development.
- Building public acceptance and trust in insurance business.
- Supporting the creation of public consciousness on safety and security in life, properties and social responsibility.
- Coordinating, negotiating and cooperating with government and private agencies on behalf of member companies.
- Supporting the development of stability, quality and efficient operational standard.
- Providing support for research, product development and human resource development and training programs.
- Supporting the member companies in preparation for the liberalization of financial service.
- Supporting self-regulation effort within the industry.
- Promoting coordination, unity and exchange of opinions among member companies.